Typically when a card is being rejected it is due to the billing address, make sure that you are entering the address that is registered for the credit card you are using. Oftentimes, we see that an individual has recently moved (Within a year) and is trying to use their new address when the credit card is still registered under the old address.
In a case like that, you would need to input your old address for billing. If you have changed the address on the credit card to your new address but you did recently move within a year please still try the old address.
Other possible reasons for the transaction not going through are as follows:
- The credit card has expired.
- Incorrect are inputting incorrect credit card data.
- The card does not have sufficient funds.
- It is a new card that has not yet been activated for online transactions.
- A gift or prepaid card which has not been registered is being used.
We suggest you also clear your cookies and cache if you're having transaction issues. We also recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser. If you do not have those browsers installed you can review a tutorial here: "How to install Browsers on Windows and Mac"
Please sign in to leave a comment.