The DNR number is required to complete your personal information on our boat-ed course. The below steps will highlight how to retrieve your number from the state's website.
- Step 1: To obtain your DNR customer ID number, you must create a customer account on the state website
- Step 2: Go to https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/GoWild/customerNumber.html. or you can go to https://gowild.wi.gov/customers/profile/new for the direct link to get started on the account creation
- Step 3: During the first step, you will be asked if you've previously purchased a hunting or fishing license, registered a recreational vehicle, or taken a safety education class in Wisconsin.
- Step 4: If yes, you will be given the option to log in to your STATE account with the username and password you created on their website (not your boat ed login) or the ability to search your account with different pieces of information. We suggest using the SSN and DOB.
- Step 5: If no, you will be asked to create a new account and input your personal information. Note: You do not have to be over the age of 18 to create an account and do not need to enter in a driver's license. You can skip over that field.
- Step 6: After you've inputted the above information you will be asked to fill out additional personal info. Make sure you fill out all required fields. You can ignore the driver's license field if you are under 18 even if it says "Required"
- Step 7: When step 6 is complete, you'll then be directed to enter in a username, password and security question before going to the final step.
- Step 8: Lastly, you will be asked to confirm your information, when you have confirmed you will be brought to your DNR account. The DNR number will be at the top right of your profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.