The DNR number is required to complete your personal information on our boat-ed course. The below steps will highlight how to retrieve your number from the state's website. If you encounter any issues, call 1-800-366-2661 (8AM–6PM Monday–Friday, 9AM–5PM Saturday–Sunday) or visit a local license agent for more information.
- Step 1: Go to https://license.gooutdoorsgeorgia.com/Licensing/CustomerLookup.aspx .
- Step 2: To obtain your DNR customer ID number, you must create a customer account on the state website or log in to your existing Georgia DNR account.
- Step 3: If you choose the login or "Enroll" option, you will be asked to input your date of birth, last name, and last 4 digits of SSN. You will also have an option to choose either a passport, driver's license, or customer ID instead of the SSN.
- Step 4: If a record is found you will continue on with the login process, if a login is not found under the information you put in you will be prompted to create an account.
- Step 5: When you select the "create account" option, you will be directed to input your personal information
- Step 6: After inputting all information and continuing on, you will be brought to your account profile and your GADNR number will be the customer ID.
Please sign in to leave a comment.