This article will show you a step by step on how to clear your cookies in cache based on the the browser you're using. Clearing your cookies in cache can aid in technical issues on the website as it likes starting fresh on the web page.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- Make sure there’s a check mark next to "Cookies, Site Data," and "Cached Images and Files."
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Microsoft Edge Reset
Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Wait a few seconds and your browser should be cleared!
Safari for Mac
- Click the Safari menu, then Clear History...
- In the Clear field choose All History
- Click Clear History.
Safari for PC
- Click on the Settings (Gear) icon in the upper right corner of the browser..
- Click Reset Safari
- Select the items you wish to clear. (It is recommended to check all items).
- Click Reset.
Please sign in to leave a comment.