This article will show you a step by step on how to clear your cookies in cache on a deeper level. Clearing your cookies in cache can aid in technical issues on the website as it likes starting fresh on the web page.
- In chrome, right click anywhere on the page and click "Inspect"
- A "DevTools" section will appear either as a popup or a new pane. Click the "Application" tab within this new view.
- On the left hand menu under the "Application" tab, click "Storage"
- You will see a "Clear site data" button with a number of checkboxes. Check all the boxes under and next to this button, then click it.
- Right click on the refresh button on the main page, then click "Empty cache and hard reload" (a normal refresh may be fine after step 4, but this extra measure can't hurt). Issues hopefully will be fixed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.