This article will demonstrate how you can reset your password.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.boat-ed.com/accounts/password/new/
- Step 2: If you know the username and email on your account enter the information in the relevant fields. If you do not know your username, please refer to "How to reset your username".
- Step 3: Once you submit your information if a user exists you will be sent a link by email. If a user does not exist you will get a message stating "We could not find a user with that username and email address."
- Step 4: Make sure that if your information goes through, allow for 3-5 minutes for the email to come in. Check your spam or junk folders, if you do not see it in your main inbox. Some email services also have an "Other" inbox.
- Step 5: The email you will receive will have a link to change the password, as seen below.
- Step 6: Once you click on the link you will be redirected back to the website to input your new password.
- Step 7: Finally, once your password reset goes through you will be logged in and brought to your dashboard.